As an Assurance Services Manager, you will manage the field work of the assurance services staff and be the lead for management and supervisory roles in various assurance and audit-related client engagements and projects in a variety of sizes and scope.
The assurance services offered by the firm focus exclusively on serving privately-held, entrepreneurial businesses and include:
- Audit, review, and compilation engagements
- Agreed-Upon procedures
- Internal control evaluation: review of accounting processes and analysis of key financial metrics
- Forecasts and projections
- Due diligence/acquisition assistance projects
Required Education and Experience:
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting
- Experience in managing client engagements and relationships
- Exemplary leadership skills
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefit programs, flexible work schedules and excellent career advancement with growth opportunities for motivated individuals. Continuing education and achieving professional certifications are supported.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to Tammy Perrine at firstname.lastname@example.org